Wednesday, December 30, 2009

action NSAW make some enrichment in medan zoo






hello even now chairman nsaw as public relation in medan zoo but stil eksist in animal welfare..
and on 24 december until 27 december 2009 we finished make some enrichment in primate cages .
the feeding place that we make just from cheap materials and even cheap we trust that this is could be useful for primates..

thak's ..and let's keep on help animal case condition arround the world.
best regards
chairman nsaw and all members

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I saw ur blog on the web cos I wanted to find out if anyone is helping the poor animals in Medan zoo. I am happy that someone is doing something. But ur blog is unclear (tak jelas) What exactly did nsaw do to enrich the primate cage? And why are the poor primates in little cages? Why are so many of the sick or dying? I would really liketo know.
I truly hope that no one else is kkn the money for these poor creatures. They haven't done anything to anyone.