Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thank' so much for Tourist from Canada who visit Medan Zoo





























On 19 June 2011 3 tourist from canada visited Medan Zoo and met with us ..when they back home they donated to NSAW Idr 20.000 rupiah.
So we posting their donation here without put their name(no name/NN).And on 20 june 2011 their donation plus we add some fund from sold photoshop in medan zoo we bought 3 kg apple and pears and directly gave the fruits to Primates in medan zoo.

At last we said thank's again to tourist frrom canada for their support NSAW ACTION Taking care for wild animal.

Cheers
NSAW Team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this web site presents quality based articles and extra
information, is there any other web page which gives such data in quality?


Have a look at my webpage; tassimo coffee maker

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so happy I found your webpage, I really found you by
accident, while I was searching on Digg for
something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say
thanks a lot for a fantastic post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb job.

My web page http://www.carehomesoftware.info/clothing-wholesaler-finds-target-buyers-on-online-trade-directory/